Start a direct line of communication with Chinese/Dutch schools
Sino-Dutch Future Talent connects Chinese and Dutch schools, creates and supervises digital exchange projects in which Chinese and Dutch students share their cultures, work together, and learn from each other.
- An essential and highlighted part of the Sino-Dutch Digital Exchange is the Virtual Classroom that the students and teachers join. This way, your students and teachers stand in direct contact with peers on the other side of the globe.
- The international coordinators will help schedule the virtual classroom. Also, a Training Session is available for teachers at the start of the school year. All to ensure you get the most out of this experience
- Each project is supervised by an International Coordinator to guide teachers through each step.
- All project materials and additional readings are made available via our online portal.
- An International Jury will evaluate students’ performance.
- Students will receive a Project Certificate based on evaluation criteria.
more information about digital exchange
Start your digital exchange with Chinese/Dutch schools
our mission statement
sino-dutch future talent seeks:
To connect Chinese and Dutch schools and to establish intercultural communication and learning.
To increase knowledge and respect for different cultures and to contribute to the development of intercultural skills.
To fulfill higher responsibilities of global citizenship through increased knowledge of other cultures.